Firefox 3 ภาษาไทย
OperaTor 3.3 เพื่อการท่องเน็ตอย่างปลอดภัย สามารถเข้าไปยังเว็บต่างๆ ได้ โดยไม่เปิดเผย ip ที่แท้จริงแจ่มเลยล่ะ
OperaTor is a portable software bundle which allows you to browse the web anonymously. It combines the power of the Opera Browser, Tor and Privoxy. With OperaTor no data will be stored at the computer you plugged your portable memory into.
OperaTor comes with absolutely no warranty. It is the user's responsibility to test whether the connection is secure. Users should keep in mind that OperaTor relies on Tor (The Onion Router) and Privoxy and any security questions should be directed to their developers.
Changes in OperaTor 3.3:
* Opera 9.63
* Tor 0.2.0.32
* standard Opera skin included
Homepage - http://archetwist.com/en/opera/operator/
Size: 7.19 MB
Opera 10.0 Build 1456 Alpha
Discover the new standard in Web browsing! Opera lets you surf the Internet in a safer, faster, and easier way. One of the most full-featured Internet power tools on the market, it includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, and advanced functions like Opera's groundbreaking E-mail program, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat. You can customize the look and content of your browser with a few clicks of the mouse.
Opera started out as a research project in Norway's largest telecom company, Telenor, in 1994, and branched out into an independent development company named Opera Software ASA in 1995. Opera Software develops the Opera Web browser, a high-quality, multi-platform product for a wide range of platforms, operating systems and embedded Internet products.
Opera is known as the fastest and smallest full-featured browser, a first choice for people using older PCs and Windows 95 and a brilliant alternative to the default IE from Microsoft. Opera, first of all, is client World Wide Web, that is the program for extraction of the information from WWW as the documents created with help HyperText Markup Language (language of a marking of hypertext HTML).
Low requirements to resources of system. Opera will work even on 386 computer about 6 MB of operative memory. MDI the interface. You can open without special expenses of memory any quantity of windows inside one working window, having chosen thus a tabulared or cascade mode.
Explore our newest features
• Quick Find. Have you ever forgotten the page where you found that great article or that perfect gift? When using Opera the browser remembers not only the titles and addresses, but the actual content of the Web pages you visit.
• Opera Link. Access your favorite Web sites everywhere! Opera Link syncs your bookmarks and Speed Dial between your computers and mobile phone.
• New browser engine. We've made the fastest browser in the world even faster with superior support for Web standards. Opera 9.5 is quicker to start, faster at loading Web pages and better at running your favorite Web applications.
* Faster handling of third party plug-ins
* Much faster start up time
* Superior support for Web standards
Simplify your life online
• Speed Dial. Typing addresses for sites you visit frequently is ineffective. Get your favorite Web page with just one click. Speed Dial is a set of visual bookmarks you see when you open a new tab, like a dashboard for your online life. To add a new page, simply click on an empty Speed Dial and Opera will make suggestions based on browsing history and bookmarks.
• Mouse Gestures. With Opera you can navigate the Web with your mouse. A mouse gesture is performed while clicking and holding the right mouse button and moving the mouse in an easy pattern. Perform movements with the mouse to access well-known features like «Back», «Forward» and «Open new tab». Like Opera's keyboard shortcuts, mouse gestures are fully customizable, so you can tailor them any way you want.
• Download Manager with BitTorrent. Download files quicker with Opera. Opera starts downloading as soon as you've saved the file, so there’s no wasted time. Pause and resume downloads with the push of a button, and choose multiple files to download simultaneously without any fuss. Opera also features built-in support for the social file distribution protocol, BitTorrent, which makes it easy to download Torrent files without the need for a separate application.
Master your information
• Tabs and Sessions. Opera is very light on your computer, so it’s possible to have many tabs open at once. Drag and drop tabs around to change their order, or get a preview pausing over them with your mouse. You can even save a session of tabs for later, making it easy to pick up where you left off.
• Content blocking. Block images, pop-ups, and plug-ins you don't want . Right-click and choose “Block content” to selectively disable annoying elements. To make Web pages load faster, or to avoid offensive content, temporarily turn off images by pressing the image button. In Opera, smart pop-up blocking is turned on by default.
• Zoom and Fit to width. Is it difficult to read the content on a page? Use Opera’s Zoom button in the lower right corner to resize Web pages. If the page is too wide for your screen, simply hit “Fit to Width” and Opera will resize the Web page so you avoid horizontal scrolling.
• Built-in e-mail and newsfeeds. Opera's built-in e-mail client features improved responsiveness. It also retrieves and searches your mail and news feeds even faster than before. In Opera, newsfeeds are stored on your computer so you can read them later, even when you're offline. Easily tag articles so you know which ones you want to read, which ones are important, which ones are funny, etc.
Personalize your browsing experience
• Customize your browser. Opera is easily customizable. Choose among hundreds of skins and setups, add or remove buttons, toolbars, or change the entire layout of the browser. It’s easy to do… or undo.
• Add a Widget to your life. Widgets are small Web applications (multimedia, newsfeeds, games and more) that make your desktop experience more fun and useful. Use the Widgets menu to discover new widgets and access your favorites. Visit widgets.opera.com to learn more.
• Quick and customizable Web search. Get quick access to Google, eBay, Amazon and more with the search field in the upper right corner. Or even quicker, search directly in the address bar using built-in and customizable keywords. For example, type "g Opera" in the address bar to search for “Opera” with Google. You can also create your own Web search from any search field on the Internet, simply by right clicking on a search field and choosing “Create Search”.
Make the Web a better place
• Stay safe with new Fraud Protection and EV. Not all Web pages are what they say they are. In Opera 9.5, Fraud Protection is enabled by default, automatically detecting and warning you about fraudulent Web sites. Fraud Protection is powered with phishing information from Netcraft and PhishTank, and Malware protection from Haute Secure. Malware is malicious software hidden throughout the Web. In addition Opera 9.5 support Extended Validation certificates (EV). This provides added assurance and trust for secure Web sites. Read more about Opera Security on: www.opera.com/security/
• Web developers: Meet Opera Dragonfly. Opera 9.5 includes a preview version of Opera Dragonfly, our upcoming developer tools. Opera Dragonfly makes web development using Opera easier than ever, both on your computer and mobile phone.
What's new in Opera 10.0:
* Presto 2.2 Engine
* Performance boost
* 100/100 and pixel-perfect on the Acid3 test
* Inline spelling checker
* Opera Mail improvements, including rich text composition and delete after X days
* Widget Improvements on Linux
Changes in Opera 10.0 Build 1456 Alpha:
* Added user interface for built-in crash reporting. Please remember to add any relevant details before sending the report (only Windows for now)
* Turbo mode is now disabled automatically for local IP addresses and hostnames
* Work on adding a placeholder image for plugins that are missing or not loaded (in Turbo mode) - see the "extras" folder for the SVG file
* Google TLD server work. On first run, we contact a Google server, and it returns the correct top level domain (TLD) to use (google.ru for Russia, google.no for Norway, and so on)
* Show sent mail when using threading in the e-mail client
* Updated Presto version to 2.2.2
* Some improvements for skin designers:
1) Added "Reload skin" action, which can be assigned to a keyboard shortcut in the shortcut editor (e.g. "F5 ctrl" - "Reload skin" under the "Application" section)
2) You can point to an unzipped skin by adding the full path to the skin.ini file in opera:config#UserPrefs|ButtonSet (use the "Reload skin" action after changing the setting)
3) Toolbar.ini defines new button skins for each toolbar, so each toolbar can be skinned separately. Fallback is Toolbar Button Skin. (Known issue: Native skins not updated yet, so they will get the hover state for the default skin instead)
* [DSK-172058] Insufficient label height for Japanese translation in "Download Opera setup" dialog
* [DSK-221828] Fix for Thunder Download menu entry (popular Chinese download accelerator)
* [DSK-248608] Manual update check wasn't working when Opera was set to "don't check for updates"
* [DSK-248813] Any search from personal bar triggered Google, regardless of selected search engine (related to Google TLD work)
* [DSK-250489] "Show menu=0" didn't work
* [DSK-250519] Fix for Fast Forward at Polish Google site
* [DSK-251475] Couldn't click zoom buttons at Google Maps
* [CORE-9016] Moving an iframe didn't move Flash content
* [CORE-13140] Empty text nodes shouldn't always cause line breaks in rich text editors (needs testing)
* [CORE-16468] Mouse events were captured on transparent SVG
* [CORE-19542] SVG image not repainted correctly after scrolling
* [CORE-20005] Opera would not set document.cookie when IP address was specified in the URL
* Several crash fixes (table-row styled optgroups, kiosk mode crash on startup, document.write crash in javacript:, crash when overwriting TEXTAREA in designMode, back button crash, crash when selecting all in documentedit with generated content, sync crash on exit)
* Plugged some memory leaks
* [CORE-19951] Fixed freeze with nexted CSS display styles
* [CORE-20185] Freeze when searching DOM in Dragonfly
* Show sent mail when using threading
* [DSK-198726] "- Opera" incorrectly added to IRC toolbar
* [DSK-226853] Threaded mail view showed as Flat, and Period didn't work on PowerPC and SPARC
* [DSK-231550] Inconsistent icons for Check and Send
* [DSK-240924] Switching to RTL directionality fails in M2
* [DSK-250841] Drafts appear in Received when any character was entered into the To field
* [CORE-18771] 302 wasn't handled properly in widgets when using XHR
* [DSK-250506] Profile lost after upgrading single user installation
* [DSK-241585] Opening a download in an external application would open several tabs because of spaces in the local path
WARNING: Please only test upgrading if you have backed up your Opera profile!
Homepage - http://www.opera.com
Size: 5.38 MB
Download Opera 10.0 Alpha [English]
Download Opera 10.0 Alpha [International]
IE7Pro is a must have add-on for Internet Explorer, which includes a lot of features and tweaks to make your IE friendlier, more useful, secure and customizable. With IE7pro you may switch proxy, set agent identification, block ads and flash, apply super drag-drop, refresh tab automatically, recover session crash, manage tab history, view page information, save image files quickly and more.
IE7Pro includes Tabbed Browsing Management, Spell Check, Inline Search, Super Drag Drop, Crash Recovery, Proxy Switcher, Mouse Gesture, Tab History Browser, Web Accelerator, User Agent Switcher, Webpage Capturer, AD Blocker, Flash Block, Greasemonkey like User Scripts platform, User Plug-ins and many more power packed features. You can customize not just Internet Explorer, but even your favorite website according to your need and taste using IE7Pro.
• Enhance Internet Explorer's Tabbed Browsing Capabilities
1. Double click to close tab.
2. Open new tab from address bar.
3. Enable/disable tab browse history manager.
4. Enable/disable crash recovery
5. Move the IE menu bar above the address bar
6. Hide search bar.
7. Modify the maxium number of parallel connections to the web server.
8. Select the external program to view page source
• Super Drag and Drop. With Super Drag and Drop enabled, you can open new links by simply dragging and dropping the link on the page. You can also Drag and Drop to search selected words with the default search engine or save the selected photo when Shift is held down.
• Mouse Gesture allow the user to execute commonly performed tasks (open/close a tab, go back, go forward , print , scrolling page etc.) by drawing a simple symbol on the screen.
• Crash Recovery automatically restores all opened pages after a crash happened.
• Save Page to Image. Flexible and easy-to-use tool that converts html page from any URL to image. It captures the whole web page's content into JPG, BMP , GIF , PNG or TIFF on the fly.
• Quick Proxy Switcher. Different internet connections do often require completely different proxy server settings and it's a real pain to change them manually.
• AD Blocker. Blocks all forms of advertising, including Flash ads, rich media, fly-ins, slide-ins, pop-ups, pop-unders, spyware and adware ads, and messenger ads.
• Greasy monkey alike User Script. IE7Pro Script is to Internet Explorer7 as Greasemonkey is to Firefox. It lets you remix the Web via scripts.
• Inline Search. Adds the inline search bar like firefox has, finds as you type, use the F3 and Enter Key to cycle between multiple results, highlight all results.
• Spell Check. IE7Pro Spell Check will check any text you enter and alert you to possible errors by adding a red underline to any potentially misspelled words.
Changes in IE7Pro 2.4.5 (02/04/09):
1. Fixed some bugs.
Homepage - http://www.ie7pro.com
Size: 2.36 MB
Download IE7Pro 2.4.4
Download IE7Pro 2.3 x64
Netscape Navigator 188.8.131.52
AOL has released a new of Netscape Navigator - Speed, Flexibility and More Security Choices Than Any Other Browser. Based on Firefox, the Netscape Browser options and interface are similar, but brought to a superior level of accessibilty by filling some of the Firefox gaps, such as tabbed browsing, context menus and menu bars. The new Netscape Browser test build runs on two different browsing engines: the Mozilla Foundation's Gecko engine, which powers up the Mozilla, Firefox and older Netscape browsers, and Microsoft's Internet Explorer engine.
Since Navigator 9 is based on the newest Mozilla ® technologies, there are additional features in Navigator 9 that were not available in Netscape Browser 8.x. You can read about those new features in these release notes from Mozilla.
Netscape Navigator 9.0 is a browser-only release. It does not contain an e-mail client, newsgroup reader, or HTML composer.
The following features are new and unique to Netscape Navigator 9:
• Visual Refresh. Netscape Navigator 9's theme has been updated to save screen-space and leave more room for the websites you visit.
• URL Correction. Navigator 9 will automatically correct common typos in URLs. For example, if you accidentally type googlecom, Navigator will fix it be to google.com. The browser will watch for nearly 30 different types of common mistakes and correct them for you (asking you to confirm, if you choose to enable confirmation). No more .cmo, .ogr, or htp:// !
• News Menu and Sidebar. The latest news is built right into the browser, under the News menu. Provided by Netscape.com, you can customize the menu to only contain the news sections you want to monitor. You can also open the News sidebar to always keep an eye on what's happening.
• Link Pad. The Link Pad is a new sidebar feature that allows you to save links/URLs that you want to visit later without cluttering your bookmarks. Just drag a link over the Link Pad status bar icon and drop it to save it in the Link Pad. By default, clicking on an item in the Link Pad will open it in the browser and remove it from the list, saving you the step of deleting it.
• News Tracker. The Netscape Tracker sidebar lets you monitor breaking news as it happens, via Netscape.com.
• In-browser voting. Share your opinions with the world! The icons in the Navigator address bar let you share interesting stories you find and vote on stories shared by others.
• Extension Compatibility. Navigator 9 shares an architecture with the latest Mozilla technologies; as such, Navigator 9 will let you install extensions that are compatible with Firefox ® 2.
• Sidebar Mini Browser. You've always been able to have bookmarks open in the sidebar, but we've improved this functionality and extended it to all links, not just bookmarks. Additionally, we've added a navigation toolbar to the sidebar for even easier split-screened browsing. Just right-click on a link and select "Open Link in Sidebar" to get started!
• Restart Netcape. A smalll but oft-requested feature: you can now restart Navigator (and keep your current tabs intact) by selecting "Restart Navigator" from the File menu.
• Resizeable Textarea. Drag the bottom-right corners of text fields in forms to add more typing space.
• Tab History. Opening a link in a new tab will give the new tab the same history as the source tab for a more seamless tabbed browsing experience.
• OPML Support. Netscape Navigator supports importing and exporting your bookmarks in OPML, a popular format for sharing lists of newsfeeds.
• Throbber. By popular demand, the Netscape 7-style throbber is back. Click on it any time to visit Netscape.com.
• Combined Stop/Reload button. To save space in your toolbar, we've combined the stop and reload buttons. Because you never need both at the same time, the toolbar will only show the relevant half of the pair.
• Friends' Activity Sidebar. If you are a member at Netscape.com, you can keep tabs on what your friends find interesting. This sidebar lets you view your friends latest votes, comments, and story submissions.
• Sitemail Notification. This icon will sport an exclamation point when you have new Netscape.com sitemail messages waiting for you.
Homepage - http://browser.netscape.com
Size: 5.76 MB
Download for Windows
Download for Linux
Download Mac OS
Google Chrome 184.108.40.206 Beta/ Google Chrome 220.127.116.11 Stable เบราว์เซอร์ที่สร้างขึ้นเพื่อช่วยให้เว็บรวดเร็วขึ้นง่ายขึ้นและปลอดภัยมากยิ่งขึ้นด้วยการออกแบบที่เรียบง่ายลดความ
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. It has one box for everything: Type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and web pages. Will give you thumbnails of your top sites; Access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab.
Google Chrome is an open source web browser developed by Google. Its software architecture was engineered from scratch (using components from other open source software including WebKit and Mozilla Firefox) to cater for the changing needs of users and acknowledging that today most web sites aren't web pages but web applications. Design goals include stability, speed, security and a clean, simple and efficient user interface.
Every tab in Chrome is sandboxed, so that a tab can display contents of a web page and accept user input, but it will not be able to read the user's desktop or personal files. Google say they have "taken the existing process boundary- and made it into a jail". There is an exception to this rule; browser plugins such as Adobe Flash Player do not run within the boundaries of the tab jail, and so users will still be vulnerable to cross-browser exploits based on plugins, until plugins have been updated to work with the new Chrome security. Google has also developed a new phishing blacklist, which will be built into Chrome, as well as made available via a separate public API.
Google announces a so-called incognito mode claiming that it "lets you browse the web in complete privacy because it doesn’t record any of your activity". No features of this, and no implications of the default mode with respect to Google's database are given.
Speed improvements are a primary design goal.
The Gears team were considering a multithreaded browser (noting that a problem with existing web browser implementations was that they are inherently single-threaded) and Chrome implemented this concept with a multiprocessing architecture. A separate process is allocated to each task (eg tabs, plugins), as is the case with modern operating systems. This prevents tasks from interfering with each other which is good for both security and stability; an attacker successfully gaining access to one application does not give them access to all and failure in one application results in a "Sad Tab" screen of death. This strategy exacts a fixed per-process cost up front but results in less memory bloat overall as fragmentation is confined to each process and no longer results in further memory allocations. To complement this, Chrome will also feature a process manager which will allow the user to see how much memory and CPU each tab is using, as well as kill unresponsive tabs.
• Rendering Engine
Chrome uses the WebKit rendering engine on advice from the Gears team because it is simple, memory efficient, useful on embedded devices and easy to learn for new developers.
While all of the major tabbed web browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox) have been designed with the window as the primary container, Chrome will put tabs first (similar to Opera). The most immediate way this will show is in the user interface: tabs will be at the top of the window, instead of below the controls, as in the other major tabbed browsers. In Chrome, each tab will be an individual process, and each will have its own browser controls and address bar (dubbed omnibox), a design that adds stability to the browser. If one tab fails only one process dies; the browser can still be used as normal with the exception of the dead tab. Chrome will also implement a New Tab Page which shows the nine most visited pages in thumbnails, along with the most searched on sites, most recently bookmarked sites, and most recently closed tabs, upon opening a new tab, similar to Opera's "Speed Dial" page.
Changes in Google Chrome:
Homepage - http://www.google.com/chrome/
Size: 9.06 MB
New Google Chrome 2.0 Fast 30%
Download Google Chrome 18.104.22.168
Download Portable Google Chrome 22.214.171.124
Download Google Chrome 126.96.36.199
Download Portable Google Chrome 188.8.131.52
Download UnChrome (Anonymize Google Chrome)
เพื่อการแสดงผลหน้าเว็ป SPVARIETY ที่ถูกต้องท่านควรใช้ IE8 Firefox & Google Chrome
Download Browsing Click Here
This page is optimized for IE8 Firefox & Google Chrome
เขียนโดย sp ที่ 11:15