WinRAR 3.90 Beta 1/ WinRAR 3.80 - Final
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager (Win32, Linux, Mac). RAR files can usually compress content by 8 percent to 15 percent more than ZIP files can. WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives. It can backup your data and reduce size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disc space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well. WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
Features of WinRAR:
• Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
• WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
• WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
• WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special "Wizard" mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
• WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
• WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
• WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
• WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.
Changes in Version 3.90 Beta 1:
1. WinRAR version for Windows x64 is available. If you use Windows x64, it is strongly recommended to install 64 bit WinRAR version. It provides a higher performance and better shell integration than 32 bit version.
2. RAR compression speed is improved for multi-core and multi-CPU systems. This improvement is most noticeable in Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.
3. "Remove duplicate folders from extraction path" option in "Settings/Compression" dialog is replaced by more universal "Remove redundant folders from extraction path" option. This option will eliminate redundant archive name based folders from extraction path if you unpack an archive with "Extract to DestName\" context menu command and if archive root folder contains only one folder and no files.
4. Changes in "Extraction path and options" dialog:
a) "New folder" button creates a new subfolder in currently selected folder;
b) F2 key renames a selected folder in the folders tree;
c) F5 key updated the tree pane contents;
d) Del key removes a selected folder in the folders tree.
5. You can enable "Show seconds" option in "Settings/File list" dialog if you wish to see seconds in file dates in file list in WinRAR shell.
6. "Where to check for SFX archives" options group in "Settings/Integration/Context menus items" dialog lets you to control processing of SFX archives in context menus. For example, if you frequently right click ".exe" files on slow network disks, you can turn off "Network disks" options to minimize the delay before displaying the context menu.
7. If you sort files by name in the file list in WinRAR shell, WinRAR will use the new logical file name sorting, same as in Windows Explorer, considering digits in file names by their numerical value. So files will be sorted as 1.txt, 2.txt, 10.txt instead of previous 1.txt, 10.txt, 2.txt. This new sort behavior is available in Windows XP Service Pack 2 and newer.
8. Ctrl+W key combination can be used to close the main WinRAR window also as WinRAR viewer windows. "View as Windows text" shortcut in WinRAR viewer changed from Ctrl+W to Ctrl+I.
9. New command line switch -r- disables recursion completely. So 'rar a -r- arc dirname' command will add only the empty dirname folder and ignore its contents. By default, if dirname does not include wildcards, RAR adds its contents even if -r switch is not specified.
10. If used when extracting, the new command line switch -ai forces RAR to ignore file attributes. When using this switch, extracted files will always have attributes assigned by operating system to a newly created file by default.
11. If output file name is not specified in "cw" command, console RAR will send comment data to stdout.
12. When compressing stdin data with -si[name] switch, RAR sets modification time of archived entry to current system time. Previous RAR versions did not fill this field, resulting in meaningless modification time for stdin.
13. Message displayed when you place the mouse cursor on WinRAR tray icon includes the archive name now. Previously only time left and total percent were displayed for archiving operations.
14. Bugs fixed:
a) WinRAR could fail to open tar or tar.gz archive if such archive contained a file larger than 8 GB;
b) WinRAR context menu did not work properly in Windows 7 beta if icons in context menus were enabled and user clicked a file inside of Windows 7 Library folder;
c) previous WinRAR versions failed to rename files having 5 or more continuous spaces in the name. WinRAR shell does not display such spaces for safety reasons, because they can hide an actual file extension. But this security measure prevented the rename command to work properly.
Homepage - http://www.rarlab.com
Size: 1.29 MB
Download Beta 32-bit
Download Beta 64-bit
Download WinRAR 3.80 Final
Download WinRAR Unplugged 126.96.36.199
7-Zip 9.02 Alpha/ 7-Zip 4.65
7-Zip is an open source file archiver with the high compression ratio predominantly for the Microsoft Windows operating system. It operates either as a command line program or with a graphical user interface. It also features integration with the Windows shell environment. 7-Zip is free software, developed by Igor Pavlov and distributed under the GNU LGPL license
WinZip 11.2 Build 8094
WinZip brings the convenience of Windows to the use of ZIP files and other archive and compression formats. The optional wizard interface makes unzipping easier than ever. WinZip features built-in support CAB files and for popular Internet file formats such as TAR, gzip, UUencode, BinHex, and MIME. ARJ, LZH, and ARC files are supported via external programs. WinZip interfaces with most virus scanners.
WinZip is available as Standard or Pro. WinZip offers powerful new compression technology that creates even smaller Zip files. And the new Explorer-style view makes working with complex, multi-folder Zip files a snap. WinZip Pro includes the WinZip Job Wizard, a powerful tool that offers predefined data backup jobs, the ability to customize and schedule zipping tasks, and FTP-upload functionality. And with WinZip Pro, you can zip and burn directly on CDs/DVDs!
WinZip 11.2 is an updated version of our most recent major release—WinZip 11.0—that supports Windows Vista®.
WinZip 11.2 offers a thumbnail image view and automatic compression selection, plus improved compression for audio files (WAV) and the ability to open .BZ2 and .RAR files.
WinZip 11.2 Pro adds expanded data backup functionality and includes a new internal image viewer that allows you to browse through multiple images within the Zip file.
mst Defrag 188.8.131.5295
mst Defrag 3.0! - The 4th Generation Defragmenter. mst Defrag is worldwide the first proactive defragmentation software. mst Defrag works completely in the background and does not interrupt or disturb the work of users. You will have the maximum performance everytime, not only just after the defragmentation. mst Defrag is the only solution to eliminate performance bottlenecks and stability problems directly at their beginning. Using mst Defrag, you can defragment drives of distant network computers as easy as local drives. Specialized client software for workstations and servers is available.
Available in four different editions, matching the respective special needs, mst Defrag is the world's first and only proactive defragmentation software. This is a technological jump start that relieves private users of routine tasks and pays off in both small and large companies by lowering their administrative costs and work. The proactive technology of mst Defrag guarantees maximum system performance not just in the moments after the defragmentation has just finished, but also thereafter. In doing so, mst Defrag neither interferes with your work, due to excessive use of your systems resources, nor does its configuration, installation and maintenance in a private or companywide networking environment create additional, unnecessary hassle.
The fragmentation of hard disk drives is, in today's age of even faster processors and even more memory, the main reason for the gradual loss of performance in the system as a whole. Hard disk drives are by far the slowest components of a modern computer system, despite the shorter average access times and higher rotation speed of the disks themselves. Therefore maximizing the performance of the hard disk drive is essential in guaranteeing optimal system performance. Achieving best possible access time and optimal file placement play a decisive roll.
To defragment your hard disk drives, you just need to install mst Defrag. Following installation, mst Defrag immediately starts analysing the drives of the computer. Following the analysis, mst Defrag starts the initial defragmentation run. The integrated mst I/O Guard assures that for the defragmentation, only otherwise unused resources will be utilized. Other applications running will not be interfered with. As soon as the initial defragmentation is finished mst Defrag changes into the intelligent and proactive background mode. In this mode files that are written fragmented to the hard drive by the operating system will be defragmented automatically in the background by mst Defrag. Needless to say that this is done without obstructing other processes running on the same system and of course without putting the integrity of your files at risk
เพื่อการแสดงผลหน้าเว็ป SPVARIETY ที่ถูกต้องท่านควรใช้ IE8 Firefox & Google Chrome
This page is optimized for IE8 Firefox & Google Chrome
เขียนโดย sp ที่ 11:20